The Primary responsibility of this position is to Manage Project/Program level goals and contribute in strategies to achieve the desired growth.
1. Understand Project requirements, work with technical team to develop proposals with technical solutions, commercials and cost, quality and velocity goals
2. Negotiate with customers and establish project teams for execution working with all departments
3. Define project goals, plan and track, setup recurring and update meetings both internally and with customers.
4. Maintain Service levels and ensure customer expectations are met.
5. Maintain relations with the existing customers and look for opportunities to maximize revenue.
The key responsibilities of the Project Manager involve the following
- Provides team leadership, management support, active engagement with direct and extended team.
- Responsible for planning, managing project teams and ensuring customer deliverables are met.
- Responsible for initiating hiring and monitoring the hiring pipeline, ensuring positions are filled in a timely manner and with the right people.
- Responsible for planning, initiating, and monitoring team member training to ensure resources are onboarded effectively.
- Collaborate with the Sales team and work with Subject Matter Experts to deliver proposals, as well as overall ownership.
- Project management activities includes preparation of project effort estimates & proposals, project planning, execution, scheduling, closure, Review of deliverables, Task assignment, tracking & reporting, client communications and reporting, conduct Scrum meets, Sprint planning, etc.
- Manage the programs identified and assigned by the organization. Accountable for defining, building and launching various programs with customers.
- Required to have deep expertise in market segmentation, people engagement, competitive strategy, and cost management
- Keeping up to date with project and programme delivery across business and with best practice for Business Analysis deliverables.
- Resource planning and alignment to ensure that all projects in the department are properly staffed with the right quality and quantity of resource to meet the deliverables in an effective and efficient way is a key objective of this position
- Performs other duties as necessary for completion of projects and achievement of departmental goals
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives.