Cloud Engineer to work with engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions on AWS. Should have created DevOps processes and setup CI/CD pipelines. Engineer to build Cloud-native Enterprise Search services.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-native solutions for enterprise search
* Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
* Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
* Modifying and improving existing systems.
* Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
* Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
* Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
* Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
* Strong analytical skills and communication skills
* Co-ordinate with various stake holders engineering team, QA team, product owners etc.
* Overall experience of 4-10 years of relevant IT experience as Cloud Engineer who has designed and developed the cloud solutions both from infra as well as cloud services
* Bachelors/master's degree in engineering discipline with computer science
* Must have experience with Cloud development - cloud native applications for search services
* Should have experience with Dev Ops integration tools (like GitHub, Drone etc.)
* Experience with DevOps pipeline development using CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, Kubernetes)
* AWS services EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFormation, Lambda, logging, CloudWatch, IAM, Certificate Manager, ELB, EBS, ECS, CloudFrontWAF, SQS, SNS, SES.
* Experience with AWS products like Search Engine Products; OpenSearch, Elasticsearch, Kendra, or Solr
Good to have skills
* Production environment exposure | Experience in supporting cloud platforms.Experience on Python and ML.