UI Front end developer
UI Developer with experience in design, development, testing, and deployment of web applications with medium to high complexity. Hands on with UI component development using SPA and Responsive UI layouts. These enterprise web applications should support high-volume and low latency.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Operate within an Agile team and participate in all aspects of that team's work.
* Work within established guidelines such as coding standards, workflow, or tool standards.
* Experience in agile methodology and clear understanding on SDLC phases
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code
* Ensure UI design compliance with UXD specifications
* Prepare and produce releases of software components
* Support continuous improvement in usability and responsive applications
* Good communication skills
* Co-ordinate with various stake holders Product Owners, Backend developers, Cloud engineers, Testers etc.
* Overall experience of 4-10 years of relevant IT experience as UI developer who designed and developed dynamic and responsive web applications for enterprises
* Should have Bachelors/master's degree in engineering discipline with computer science
* In depth knowledge of Design patterns, OOP concepts, engineering principles
* Hands on experience in integrating with REST API's and third party systems
* Experience with infrastructure-as-code, automation, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
* Hands on experience in application development knowledge on Could platform (Azure or AWS services) and deployment for production
* Experience with Jira, GitHub/SVN/ BitBucket
* Experience with unit testing and tools - Karma/Jest/Mocha/Jasmine/JUnit
* Hands on experience in DevOps automation using CI/CD tooling
Good to have skills
* Experience with Java development.
* Experience with Python development.
* Experience with communicating technical decisions and their rationales to our clients and development teams.
Notes for recruiter: We should consider people with enterprise level dynamic applications instead of static websites. Angular or React JS - Experience with one of the framework/lib is good enough.