Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer with experience in design, development, testing, and deployment of web applications with medium to high complexity. Hands on with end-to-end development of web application - front end, web services and database. These enterprise web applications should support high-volume and low latency.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
* Experience in agile methodology and clear understanding on SDLC phases
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code
* Ensure design compliance with specifications
* Prepare and produce releases of software components
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
* Strong analytical skills and communication skills
* Should have leadership qualities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization
* Co-ordinate with various stake holders Product Owners, Cloud engineers, Testers etc.
* Overall experience of 4-10 years of relevant IT experience as full stack developer who designed and developed dynamic and responsive web applications for enterprises
* Should have Bachelors/master's degree in engineering discipline with computer science
* In depth knowledge of Design patterns, OOP concepts, engineering principles
* Experience in design and development of web application using core Java (Lambdas, Collections, Multi-threading), Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JUnit testing.
* Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
* Hands on experience in application development knowledge on Could platform (Azure or AWS S3, Lambda function, Cloud Watch, Step functions, etc.)
* Hands on experience using REST APIs in Micro Service Architecture
* Experience of varied databases (e.g., MongoDB, DB2, SAP HANA, RDBMS, SQL and ORM technologies - JPA2, Hibernate)
* Experience with Jira, GitHub/SVN/ BitBucket
* Hands on experience in DevOps automation using CI/CD tooling
Good to have skills
* Functional testing and Automation testing experience is a plus
* Knowledge of TDD/BDDStrong desire to learn and develop skills outside of the Java, Cloud, and UI tech stack including in areas such as SAP ABAP and SAP HANA